If you google your name right now, what will you find?
What will people say about you when you are not around?
The answers to these questions are hints about your brand.
New York-based international speaker Francis Miranda started his career as a copywriter back in 2001. Since then he has pivoted his way up to handling critical roles such as: Managing Director of Publicis Dialog in Malaysia, Executive Creative Director and COO of Tagline Communications in the Philippines, Vice-president for Strategy and Business Development of Propel Manila, and as Creative Director and partner for Nicheplay – the ad agency that did the opening show of the recently concluded SEA games hosted by the Philippines.
He is the founder/co-founder of several companies such as 360 Fitness Club, Skills Simplified, and Genera Direct Primary Care.
Studies show that 70% of recruiters have rejected candidates based on information they found online. If you’re an executive, that number goes up to 90%!
I bet your prospects and clients do the same to you. Especially in today’s time, before someone agrees to meet you, they would have checked Google, Facebook, and Instagram.
When they do this, what will they find? Does it show a trust worthy, successful, and confident person?
If your answer is no then it’s time to build your brand.
If your answer is yes, then good! It is time to level-up your brand.
What you will get?
Here are 9 mistakes that people make regarding personal branding:
- Trying to “fake it till you make it”.
- Lying about your expertise and experience to look competent.
- Using a logo instead of your face. When building a personal brand, your face is your icon — anywhere and everywhere.
- Blindly copying someone. Remember, there’s a big difference between copying and taking in. .
- Trying to monetize the audience as soon as you have enough eyeballs on you.
- Promoting products and brands that you haven’t yourself used before.
- Being inconsistent in efforts. Consistency is the cornerstone of building a strong and engaging personal brand.
- Showing negative traits. People don’t want to hear you complain, vent and brood.
- Trying to make it “quickly”.
I don’t want you to be making these mistakes.
Instead, I want you to stand out. How? By creating a powerful personal brand.
That is why we have partnered with Francis Miranda to bring you Personal Branding That Sells Webinar
During this course you will learn:
– How to audit your personal strength and identify standout qualities
– How to Identify personal stories as a foundation for building a brand.
– How to craft your brand persona.
– How to choose your Unique Selling Proposition and Unique Experiential Proposition.
– How to select your Financial Planning specialization.
– How to use your personal brand to build powerful and profitable business relationships.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE VIDEOS AND COMMENTS FROM THE HUNDREDS OF PARTICIPANTS THAT HAVE TAKEN SUCCESS ACADEMY’S PAST PROGRAMS…
JOIN PERSONAL BRANDING THAT SELLS
Growing up from a poor and humble family, I learned that my current circumstance doesn’t have to define my destiny.
In the course of time, I have accumulated knowledge, techniques, and tools that have helped me in my career in different industries and in different capacities.
As I look back at my experiences, it is without doubt that God sent me mentors and coaches. They helped me in more ways than I will ever realize.
In this challenge, I will share them with you!